Wednesday, July 25, 2007

fishing net

At Tungku beach on Sunday, we went fishing. Come on, what else is there to do but fish, play ball on the sand and cook. Us macho-type guys (perasan jua lah) have to go fishing lah. Caught quite a lot of little fishies and a few crabs. Not a good day for fishing apparently because of the weather. Maybe fish hate rain. Macam kambing jua. Takut basah...(inda masuk akal)



I tried out two effects using my CS3 in these two photographs. I'm not quite sure which i prefer as its a matter of preference. Mata sorang-sorang lah. Kalau mata bular, sorry lah. Inda main tu. But i'm still looking for that one look that i really want to master. So i'll keep trying.

5 comments:

Out Of Focus said...

Both look nice but it's really hard to tell bcos its too small. Maybe u can try uploading it in a larger format.

I do love the way you processed it, I might try them some time in the near future..

Anonymous said...

HI OOF. Yeah i reduced the size of the pic to make it easier for me to upload. I'll try to make it bigger. Thanks for your comment

Dilley said...

Maybe fish hate rain. Macam kambing jua. Takut basah...

Hehehe! I find that phrase amusing :P

Both pictures are nice btw :)

Anonymous said...

I like the first pic. ada that rugged, hard working nelayan feel to it. But then again, like u said.. sorng2 punya penglihatan. ;)

Anonymous said...

I like the first pic. ada that rugged, hard working nelayan feel to it. But then again, like u said.. sorng2 punya penglihatan. ;)